HSE (Health, Safety, Environment) & Confidentiality
In the field of automotive testing, two aspects are of utmost importance: confidentiality and safety. The Nardò Technical Center is particularly committed to ensuring the highest possible standards in terms of confidentiality and safety as well as health and environmental protection, by implementing a strict policy of continuous improvement.
- Guard-rails specifically designed for the NTC tracks
- Tyre barriers, concrete New Jersey barriers
- Appropriate escape routes for each track
- Yellow/red/blue warning lights
- Access traffic lights on tracks
- Vertical traffic signs at track access points
- Information panels
- Remote management of test tracks from the Control Room
- Speed limit indicators
- Road and traffic control in common areas
- Continuous supervision of all test facilities and common areas by staff in charge
- Check of the correct use of the equipment and protective devices provided
An overview of the most important safety provisions and regulations in force at the Nardò Technical Center can be found in the Safety Hanbook.
Download the Safety Handbook here: