Responsible for the data processing as controller in terms of data protection law is:
Porsche Engineering Group GmbH
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding data protection, please feel free to contact us. You can reach our data protection officer as follows:
Porsche Engineering Group GmbH
The subject of data protection is the protection of personal data. This is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (so-called data subject). This includes information such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number, but also other information that may be generated which arise in the scope of our interaction with you, in particular data for the traceability of infection chains.
In the following, you will find an overview of the purposes and legal basis of data processing. In any case, we process personal data in accordance with the legal requirements, even if in individual cases a different legal basis should be relevant than that stated below.
The provision of personal data by you may be required by law or contract or may be necessary for the conclusion of a contract. We will point it out separately if you are obliged to provide personal data and what possible consequences the non-supply would then have (e.g. a loss of claims or our position not to provide the requested service without providing certain information).
3.1 Compliance with legal obligations
We process your personal data to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject. The data processing is based on Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) GDPR. These obligations may arise, for example, from commercial, tax, money laundering, financial or criminal law. The purposes of the processing result from the respective legal obligation; as a rule, the processing serves the purpose of complying with state control and information obligations.
3.2 Safeguarding of legitimate interests
We also process your personal data to pursue the legitimate interests of ourselves or third parties, unless your rights, which require the protection of your personal data, outweigh these interests. The data processing is based on Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR. The processing to safeguard legitimate interests is carried out for the following purposes or to safeguard the following interests.
- Ensuring information security;
- Ensuring legally compliant actions, prevention of and protection against legal violations (especially criminal offences), assertion of and defense against legal claims, internal and external compliance measures;
- Safeguarding of the householder’s right, among other things by means of video surveillance and other measures for building and plant security within the legally permissible framework;
- Ensuring availability, operation and security of technical systems as well as technical data management;
- Answering and evaluation of contact requests and feedback.
Within our company, only those persons who need your personal data for the respective purposes mentioned have access to it. Your personal data will only be passed on to external recipients if we have legal permission to do so or have your consent. Below you will find an overview of the corresponding recipients:
- Commissioned processors: Group companies or external service providers, for example in the areas of technical infrastructure and maintenance, which are carefully selected and reviewed. The processors may only use the data in accordance with our instructions.
- Public bodies: Authorities and state institutions, such as tax authorities, public prosecutors' offices or courts, to which we (must) transfer personal data, e.g. to fulfil legal obligations or to protect legitimate interests.
- Private bodies: Group companies, service companies, cooperation partners, (non-processor) service providers or commissioned persons.
If a data transfer takes place to entities whose registered office or place of data processing is not located in a member state of the European Union, another state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or a state for which an adequate level of data protection has been determined by a decision of the European Commission, we will ensure prior to the transfer that either the data transfer is covered by a statutory permit, that guarantees for an adequate level of data protection with regard to the data transfer are in place (e.g., through the agreement of contractual warranties, officially recognized regulations or binding internal data protection regulations at the recipient), or that you have given your consent to the data transfer.
If the data is transferred on the basis of Articles 46, 47 or 49 paragraph 1, subparagraph 2 GDPR, you can obtain from us a copy or reference to the availability of the guarantees for an adequate level of data protection in relation to the data transfer. Please use the information provided under Section 1.
We store your personal data, if there is legal permission to do so or as long as necessary to achieve the intended purposes. In the event of an objection to processing, we will delete your personal data, unless further processing is still permitted by law. We will also delete your personal data if we are obliged to do so for other legal reasons. Applying these general principles, we will usually delete your personal data immediately
- after the legal permission has ceased to apply and provided that no other legal basis (e.g. commercial and tax law retention periods) intervenes. If the latter applies, we will delete the data after the other legal basis has ceased to apply;
- if your personal data is no longer required for the purposes we pursue and no other legal basis (e.g. commercial and tax law retention periods) intervenes. If the latter is the case, we will delete the data after the other legal basis has ceased to apply.
Right to access: You have the right to receive information about your personal data stored by us.
Right to rectification and erasure: You can demand that we correct incorrect data and, if the legal requirements are met, delete your data.
Restriction of processing: You can demand that we restrict the processing of your data, provided that the legal requirements are met.
Data portability: If you have provided us with data on the basis of a contract or consent, you may, if the legal requirements are met, demand that the data you have provided us with are handed over in a structured, common and machine-readable format or that we transfer it to another controller.
Objection: You have the right to object at any time to data processing by us based on the safeguarding of legitimate interests for reasons arising from your particular situation. If you make use of your right to object, we will stop processing the data unless we can prove compelling reasons for further processing worthy of protection which outweigh your rights and interests.
Objection to direct marketing: If we process your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object to our processing of your data for this purpose at any time. If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing your data for this purpose.
Revocation of consent: If you have given us your consent to process your personal data, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future. The legality of the processing of your data until revocation remains unaffected.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You can also lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your data violates applicable law. You can contact the supervisory authority responsible for your place of residence or your country or the supervisory authority responsible for us.
Your contact with us and the exercise of your rights: Furthermore, you can contact us free of charge if you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights as a data subject. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter mail to the address provided under Section 1. Please make sure that we can definitely identify you. If you revoke your consent, you can alternatively choose the contact method that you used when you gave your consent.
Please find further privacy policies here.